Opening and Safety Precautions
We are overjoyed at the opportunity to worship with you this Sunday, both at our church facility and online. For those planning to join us, in person, please carefully read the following information;
1) Service Time & Arrival Time – Our service will begin as usual, at 10:30AM. However, those planning to attend in person, should consider arriving at least 15 minutes early.
2) Parking, Entry & Fellowship - When arriving, you may park as you normally do. However, when entering the building, please refrain from gathering closely together. Fellowship is encouraged, but should be done outside or in areas we can practice the 6-foot guideline. Ultimately, the
guidelines will not prevent us from expressing our love for one another. We expect to see a lot of smiles, meaningful conversations from 6 feet away, and ‘air’ hugs/handshakes.
3) Personal Protective Equipment – For those who have been wearing masks and gloves, please wear them on Sunday. Also, masks and gloves will be made available for those who desire them.
4) Worship/Meeting Spaces
Please sit with your family. The chairs will be setup with singles, couples and families in mind.
Please endeavor to be flexible in regards to what area you worship, remembering that Jesus has promised to be with us, without regard to where we sit.
5) Families and Children
We will offer a nursery/toddler ministry. We have a nursery room for parents to use with infants and we have a volunteer watched nursery/toddler room.
We have now opened up children's church. Pre-K4 - fifth grade will start out with parents in the sanctuary and will be dismissed to go with Pastor Laura.
6) Hand Sanitizer and Sanitizing – Please utilize the hand sanitizer stations as frequently as possible. These are located in the foyer, outside the restrooms, youth room and children’s church area. Also, our facility will be sanitized before, and after our gatherings.
7) Restrooms – Please ensure that there are no more than 2 people at a time in the restrooms. Also, please make use of the hand sanitizers before entering and after leaving the restrooms.
8) The Offering - As you are aware, our tithes and offerings are a part of worship, and we are grateful for how you have given during the pandemic. In our efforts to gather safely, we will ask you to put your offerings in one of several boxes, that will be conveniently located for your use.